Data protection notice:
Collection, processing and use of personal data
The protection of your data is very important to us. You do not have to enter any data to visit our online shop. We only store anonymised access data without personal reference, such as the name of your internet service provider, the page from which you visit us or the name of the requested file. Cookies may be used to collect data, but these also collect and store data exclusively in anonymous or pseudonymous form and do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
We only collect personal data if you provide it voluntarily in the course of the ordering process, when opening a customer account or when registering for our newsletter. We use the collected data exclusively for processing the contract. After the contract has been fully processed, your data will be blocked and deleted after the expiry of the tax and commercial regulations, unless you have expressly agreed to a further use of the data. If you register for our monthly newsletter with your email address, we will use your email address for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Your personal data is safe with us! They are encrypted by [… transmission standard … ] and transmitted to us. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction and unauthorised access.
Right of information & revocation
You can obtain information about the data we have stored about you free of charge at any time without having to give a reason. You can have your data collected by us blocked, corrected or deleted at any time. You can revoke your consent to the collection and use of your data at any time without giving reasons. To do so, please contact [email protected].
(1) For the execution of sales contracts (initiation, conclusion, processing, warranties and reversal), for our services, technical administration, our own marketing purposes and to ensure the correspondence existing between you and us, we collect personal data for the ordering process as well as for the opening of a customer account, which include in detail: Name, contact data, payment data, email, telephone number. In principle, your data may be passed on to several companies insofar as this is necessary for the processing of our contractual relationship, in particular in the following cases:
a) Data is always passed on to the shipping company commissioned by us for the purpose of delivery. The transfer only includes such data that is required for sending the goods.
b) If payment services are used for the payment process (e.g. Paypal, Visa, Mastercard etc.), your data will be passed on to the payment intermediaries used. The same applies with regard to the credit institutions commissioned with the payment.
c) In the event of payment problems, a claim may be assigned to a collection agency. In addition, information may be sent to credit agencies. The disclosure of the personal data required for this purpose is governed by the explanations on the BONITY CHECK. (cf. in this regard the SAMPLE)
The data passed on may be used by the service providers exclusively for the purpose of passing it on.
(2) Beyond this, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have given us your prior consent.
(3) Personal data that you provide to us for the processing of order transactions may be stored for up to 10 years for reasons of commercial and tax law.
(4) Your personal data is safe with us! They are encrypted by [… transmission standard … ] and transmitted to us. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction and unauthorised access.
(5) You can obtain information about the data we have stored about you free of charge at any time without having to give a reason. You can have your data collected by us blocked, corrected or deleted at any time. You can revoke your consent to the collection and use of your data at any time without giving reasons. To do so, please contact [email address].
(6) Without the customer’s consent, the provider will not use the customer’s data for the purposes of advertising, market or opinion research.